Windsor Smith are an Australian National Footwear Company that has the Hottest Fashion Footwear available all year round for Men and Women and an exciting opportunity has become available for an Experienced Retail Operation Manager to join our Company.
The successful candidate will have experience as an Operation Manager and have a proven background in a range of projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To achieve budgeted sales for all 39 stores Australia wide
- All store Maintenance
- Organizing security pickups during our Christmas busy trade
- Directly responsible for ensuring all stores consistently achieve and exceeds sales, KPI's and profitability goals through effective use of short and long term planning
- Keep in-store labour costs within specific guidelines, monitoring rosters and timesheets
- Ensure all HR processes for disciplinary matters and performance management and closely followed
- Manage day to day store workings eg. staff issues, customer complaints and administration
- Reviewing monthly rosters to ensure labour costs are within budget
- Frequent visits to interstate stores
- Implementing, planning and organizing new store set ups
- Responsibility for stock take procedures and outcomes
- Organize training manuals , policies, procedures and provide training to ensure all process are followed
- Conducting regular checks and inspections of workplace equipment to ensure its procedures and security standards are maintained
To be successful you must have the following:
- Good communication skills
- Proven retail experience
- Must be hands of on
- Excellent time management skills
- Interstate travel required
This position requires you to work closely with the National Manager and all management team to ensure all operational requirements are meet.
If you believe that you have successfully managed Operations in the Retail Industry and you are ready to grow with an expanding company please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org