Windsor Smith is an Australian National Footwear Company that has the hottest fashion footwear available all year round for Men and Women. An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hands on Online Store Manager has become available at our Head Office in West Meadows.
Our innovative team is expanding and we are searching for an Online Customer Service Store Manager to drive efficiency through effective inventory and people management.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure communication flow for all processes with focus on customers orders and satisfaction
- Generate daily purchase reports and accurately select all products to be shipped to customers within set times frames
- Confirm delivery of all store orders and store deliveries
- Analyse orders and processes, ensuring staff met or exceed pick rates and company KPI's
- Package customer orders as per Windsor Smith standards
- Liaise with couriers to ensure orders are picked up on time and are tracked and recorded accurately.
- Maintain an accurate inventory and exhibit excellent stock control
- Assist in management of casual staff members by effectively delegating tasks and providing feedback to the Warehouse Manager relating to performance.
- Maintain OH&S procedures and direct a safe working environment
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Customer Service Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain relations with current service providers to ensure business continues to run smoothly and grow
- Understanding of freight and logistic standards and procedures
- Sound judgement and ability to problem solve
- Fast worker, perform well under pressure and multi task
- Computer savvy and capable of generating and interpreting reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to supervise and delegate daily tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional eye for detail and able to effectively prioritise tasks
We offer a fantastic, friendly working environment with the opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate in a company that is well established and growing.
- Competitive Salary and Onsite Parking
- Experience in Fashion/Footwear retail is essential to be considered for this role.